Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Eli Roth says ,Brad Pitt doesn’t have time to shower


Brad Pitt told his ''Inglourious Basterds'' co-star Eli Roth that he doesn’t have time to take a shower. 



While shooting for the film, Pitt told Roth that he is so busy with six kids that he hardly gets time to take a bath, and often resorts to baby wipes. 


"Brad had to get next to me for a close-up shot, and he said, ''Damn, you're ripe.’ I said, ''I didn’t have time to shower.'' He said, ''Baby wipes, man, baby wipes," Fox News quoted Roth as telling People magazine. 


Roth said Pitt explained: "Man, (with six kids) I'm getting pissed on all day. I don't have time to take a shower." 


Roth is the director of horror movies ‘Hostel’ and ‘Cabin Fever’, and his role in Quentin Tarantino's ‘Inglorious Basterds’ is his first big break. 


The project is about a group of Jewish soldiers who go on a Nazi-murdering spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

SITEMETER